Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Ghost...

Hello bloggers, Today I am blogging about  Ghost shared story , So if you do not know what that is it is are shared story for the class that we started reading it at the start of the term. It turns out it is a pretty interesting book. What I like about it is that it has a lot of drama like there is something happening around the area. I think the book ghost would be more likely to be read by people who are into running  and sports. If you have already read it then comment what you liked about it and why?. In our reading time we had to have a slide where we would have a day to write a bit about it in the slide like vocabulary and questions about the story.
I hope you enjoyed my blog post.
I will show you a photo of the book and what it looks like.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.