Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Why we should not do HomeWork! ( Home learning)

Hello bloggers ,Today I am blogging about Why we Should not do Homework. So I did it on a screencastify and I will be putting it into blogger so that you can see the screencastify and watch is and see what I wrote about Homework. I think we should not homework and if you want to find out why you what the videos. also I have not been getting very much comments on my blog post I would love to get some and if you don't like my blog post then you can tell me what I need to do about it and why I need to change it and make it better.
Feedback: I would like some feedback on why should you not do homework and why?.
Enjoy my screencastify!.
Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.