Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Finding out a New Site! Homework.

Hello bloggers,Today I am blogging about Finding a site so I typed In something random I typed Urban then it came up with an urban dictionary so you can look at that This is my homework so I had to choose from all of the other ones.I like doing this because you never know you Might find an interesting site that has great colours.Feedback: I would like feedback on what word would you randomly type up and why would you type those letters?.
I have got an link to show you the site

Link to site:Link
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.