Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

The A&P Show!!!

Hello bloggers,today I am blogging about the A&P show , So we went to the A&P show for a class visit. We got paired up into groups with like 5 people or 3 people, we would be normally paired up with someone that you would normally play with then we would not be annoyed walking around with people you do not really want to be in a group that you don't want to be in. If you do not know what A&P show is , It is a farm show that shows lots of farm animals and lots of farm tractors equipment you would use around a farm.

How my day Started:
So I got ready in the morning because I had to be a school by 8:45 am and we had to get into a groups,I got into my group I had  Jorja ,Lucy,Max ,And me also  check out there blogs out I will leave a link below.
Jorja blog link
Lucy Blog link
Max blog link

We got into our groups to get ready to go into the parent help persons car( it was my Mum) , we went there it was about
20 mins  to get there from our school. We got out of the car and got all ready to go there. At that point it was cold not very cold but still a little bit cold,  My group went over to the gate to wait for all the other groups to arrive at the gate. We walked over to the ladie to scan the papers to make sure that we could go in then we grabbed a map and walked off the the stalls. There was a big food truck that had Candy floss,hot dogs,chips,slushies and lots of other things that I cannot remember.


We walked past all of the boring stuff like the tractors I did not like looking at them and the rest of the group didn't ethier, we got up to the animal part where we saw cows,goats,sheep,lamb,chickens,horses,bunnies,birds,roasters,guinea pigs. I looked at those they were really cute and cool.

We finished going to that part and the dog show was about to begin , if you don't know what a dog show is it is a place where someone with a microphone has someone to take the dog do tricks and the lady who does the dog commands has to do the things that lady said in the microphone. WHen that was finished we moved on to the next thing.


We walked over to the food stall to have some food because I was really hungry  to have some chips, I used some of my money to get some and the rest of my group got some food to.Then we moved on to the next thing,The Motor cross which I was fine with I didn't hate it I Didn't mind it it was just a little bit boring,they had to go up hills and then over rocks ,then throw a cave ,up a wall.We moved onto the next thing which was St John tent, they showed CPR to the dummies. There was also lots of stickers ,tattoos( fake ones) there were dice there were 3 of them you had to roll 111 on all of them then you would get a prize , then you could spin a wheel to get you a prize or spin again. Then you could go over to the dummies and then bump their stomachs to do CPR then you would get a prize form doing it .

Then  it was about lunch time then we had to meet with the class at the horse gathering to eat lunch and  watch the horses practise it was cool just watching the horses do there practise and jump over the obstacles then they would finish. It got tp the end of the day we started to look around at some stuff and get a ice cream because it got really hot so we had an ice cream to cool us of a little bit. I really wanted to go to the carnival area but we weren't allowed to go there.

We started to get ready to go to leave to go back to school to drop everybody else off at school.
I had a really fun day at the A&P show I would love to go back again.
I am going to show some photos of the A&P show Enjoy!.
Feedback: I would like some feedback  on Have you ever been to the A&P show ? What was your Favourite thing there is you went there?.
Bye.















1 comment:

  1. Hey Olivia
    Its Marlin, it is so cool how you guys went to the A & P show. hat was your favourite animal there?
    I have a neighbour and he has sheep and they are really tame, he also has a lamb called Molly that will maa at cars like a dog :)
    Let me ask were you aloud to get stuff from the food stall? If so what did you get?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.