Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Defenders team flag ( ghost)

Hello bloggers, Today I am blogging about ghost and the Defenders team flag . So for one of the activities for Ghost was that you had to make a Defenders team flag to see what you thought it looked like. So I made one with my friend on a google drawing and took a screenshot of it and put it into the ghost slides. We had to do it for an activity because Ghost ( The Main Character) is on the   Defenders team so we made a flag for it. I hope you like it.
Feedback : What your favourite sport and Why?.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.