Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Novel Books her I come

Hello bloggers, Today I am blogging about novel study, So for the past 7 weeks we have been doing Novel study, so it is basically reading a novel and then you have to write about it with questions about each chapter and adding in verbs for each chapter and all of the other things that are known.

I have worked hard to finish it nad I have finally finished it , I am proud of myself.
Feedback : What is your favorite book to read and why do you enjoy reading it?.
Her is a photo of my novel.


Bye


1 comment:

  1. hi Olivia this is xalia from gms you have such a cool blog keep up the great work thank you for commenting on my tawhirimatea thing and my favourite thing about it is the backround because it is the sky and he is the god of the rain and the rain comes out of the sky and yeah and why did you blog about this? bye for now and my favourite book to read is a book called bad guys because it remiends me of a song called bad guy by billie eilish and did you enjoy that book what was your favourite part of that book anyways bye for now keep up the great work on your blog bye!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.