Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Choir time!

Hello bloggers,Today I am blogging about Choir if you do not know what choir is, it is kind of like oprea and we sing all these songs in like a really high pitch voice .

We went to the Christchurch Town Hall that has been rebuilt.We went there for about 8 songs I think and we sung them all but in the middle of singing all of the songs the instruments players would do about 2 of there speachial songs without the hole choir singing  with all of the instruments playing at the same time. Also there was A junior Choir and a Senior Choir where they would  sing in separate Junior Choir sing there songs first the then Senior Choir .

We had a little break in between Festival to just go toilet and get a drink of water before we started up again. 

Everybody's parents came (well most of them) and they all watched us ,took photos of us to.When we did a kapa haka song then we had a kapu haka group come and do the actions to the song we sung for them so that was another part about it.

At the end of the night we had some bad news the Man that was in Charge of the Festival he retired from the  Festival in Choir Because he wanted to spend more time with his family so know there is a lady called  Rachel Wilston she is going to be in Charge now so that is what happend. 

The festival finished at about 9:20 pm at night and then we finished and we left out the door it was really busy there so we had to stay together in a line so nobody would get lost. I will list all of the songs down below .And I got some photos.

Feedback : I would like some feedback on what song sounds the most interesting by the name and why?.
  1. National Anthem
  2. This is the time this is the place /sargent peppers lonely Hearts Club band.
  3. The rainbow Connection
  4. Chattanooga Choo Choo
  5. Peace Song 
  6. California dreaming 
  7. Somewhere
  8. You're The Voice 
  9. A Te Tarakihi
  10. Welcome Home
  11. Land Of Hope And Glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.