Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

My Poem ( Home Learning )

Hello bloggers, How are you ?.Today I'm blogging about My poem . So I have done a poem for my home learning work. I have done it about colours because It is just something different and has a lot of things about it. So I have done it on a canva to present  my poem and make it all nice and colourful on their so it is pretty when it gets presented to the world. I am excited to share my poem with you , I have screen shooted below so enjoy.
Before you look at the Poem , I would like some feedback.
Tell me what kind of poem you would do it about and why , Maybe ask somethin about my poem and if there is any trouble then comment and I  will fix it.
Enjoy!.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.