Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Saying Goodbye to Yaldhurst Model School

Hey everyone, It is Olivia.

So as you can see form the title I am saying goodbye to Yaldhurst School  well I am not leaving today I am leaving this Friday to my new school.

I am leaving becuase I have to go to a school closer to my house so that it is in the area bye my mums work and easy for us ot got to a school closer.I wanted to share some memories with you guys what is was like at Yaldhurst School and what it is going to be like for my blogging.I took the photo before the lockdown so that is why me and my friends are together.
So enjoy the slideshow I made.



Thank you guys for supporting me and commenting on my blogs well I have been at school.This will be my last blog so , I actually mite have a blog at my new school.
Questions : Have you ever changed schools ? , What's your favourite subject ?, How did oyu feel.
Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    Its me Lucy from Yaldhurst Model School. I really like your blog post. So sad I don't want you to leave :( I like how you explained everything very clearly. There are some simple mistakes like ot but thats easy to fix. I also like that you explained why we were close together. Overall this is an awesome blog post!

    Kind Regards

    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,
    I think it is great that you have done this blog as it will help everyone understand why will not blogging anymore. We will miss you! You are a great blogger and write really nice, supportive and helpful comments to your friends and blogging buddies.
    Great last slide too thank you for the support you have had.all the best at your new school!
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Olivia!
    It must be hard moving school when you have friends at your school that you don't want to leave behind.
    I have never moved schools I have been at this school ever since I was 5 years old!
    I like how you have made a slide with memories of you and your friends at Yaldhurst model school.
    My favourite subject at school is literacy because I love to write stories and read books.
    I hope you enjoy your new school
    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all you guys!.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.