Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

YMS goes to Town!

Hello bloggers, Today I am blogging about our whole School Going To TOWN!. So we gotta to go to town to the Town Hall to see a concert and going to the Margaret Mahy Playground and we played there. In the Morning we were there at 8:45 on the dot to get ready to go on the busses to Town. We all got on the bus , When we arrived at the Town Hall we got in a line and waited till the rest of the school got there.

We walked inside and got told to go to door 20 and then we walked in there and sat down. The band started playing some songs and some songs that would make us dance around but we did not get out of our seats. We had finished all of the songs and we then went out ot the hall and waited for all of the rest of the school.

Then we walked out to walk out the Margaret Mahy Playground to PLAY!. We got there we had a play then the whistle blow and we had to get on the bus and go back to school to have 3 hour rest of the day to do some work.
I have got some photos to show you of the trip enjoy!.
Feedback : I would like some feedback on what is your favourite place in town and why?.
Bye.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.