Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Pet Time!

Hello bloggers, Today I am blogging about pet day.If you don't know what Pet day is it is where my school has bake sales and pets get brung by parents of kids , we do sand sculptures and vegetable sculptures.the pets get judged,we do games with our house colours.


At the start of the day we had to get all of my stuff ready to make our sculpture  of our choice either Vegetable and( fruit),or sand Sculpture .I choose to do a Vegetable one because there was something cool I wanted to do.I had got into starting my sculpture I wanted to make an octopus out of an banana and other things to add for accessories around the octopus.
List of what you need to make the Sculpture:
Banana (for octopus),Lettuce ( For seaweed),Grapes (for suckers),Kumaru( for rocks),vivid ( for mouth),raisins ( For Eyes).

I had put that all together and make a sea themed Sculpture. I had finished making is and I had to fill out what it was and what class I was in and my name I had to put it by my sculpture. For it to get judged , We put them in another room to get them judged with the other classes ones. I blogged about something after I had finished.

It got to the time where we got ot sit down and watch the hobby horses race so some people did not bring one only some people did, That finished then we had someone from our school  Bridget did some horse tricks to show on her horse form her house ( it was REAL).She did some cool tricks and we watched her.

We were about to have break time then we did . We had to get number written on our hands ot do sports in our house colours. We got all done and moved on to the games. Teh games were : Gumboot throw, habales jump, wheat cups,zigzag,tire moving,sack racing. We did all those then it was time for the pets to come ot school!!!.

All of the parents were coming to  bring pets from home to share with the school my mum brung a turtle from her work and we got some photos from some of that stuff. There was people coming round to judge ot pet you brung , you would get a certificate to show what your pet was sadn your name was and what was good about that pet.

It got ot the end of the day and they put out a PTA bake sale to sell some stuff to the children and parents if you brung money for it I got some money from my mum to buy something for my brother and me also my mum. They were also selling ice blocks because it was really hot in the afternoon.

It got to the end of the day and then before you know it the Pet day was over .

Feedback:I would like some feedback on What is your Favorite animal and Why?.

I got some photos that can show what it looked like.







Bye.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.