Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

My Favorite Movie ( Home Learning)

Hello bloggers, I decided today , I wanted to blog ao but something on my home learning list. I did What is my favourite movies but this was hard for me because I don't really have a favourite movie but I just picked on of the ones I liked to watch a lot so yeah. i t was back to the Future I like because basically all of my family watch it nad I like how it is kind of magic how that doors lift up like an upside down for getting opened. So that is what I as blogging about.
Feedback:I would like some feedback .Question: What is your favourite movie and Why?.
I have got a biteable to share with you what my favorite movie is and some nice backgrounds with it.
Enjoy!.

😊😊😊😊😊
Bye.






My Favorite movie( Home learning) on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Oliver.
    My name is Marlin and Im a year 7 student at Grey Main School.
    I think this was a really cool blog I love how you are blogging on what yor favourite movie is.
    I have watched all the Back to the future movies, I think they are awesome.
    Til next time
    marlin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.