Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Twirly string around my fingers.

Hi bloggers, today I am blogging about Twirly string around my fingers if you do not know what that means it is finger knitting and I love it there is also different kinds of colors. I think I did really good gob at my finger knitting and I have worked on it forever . Improvements I think that I can make it better. I hope you like it. I am showing some photos. 
Please give me feedback to see if you like my finger knitting.
Please leave a comment.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.