Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Imagine Home learning.

Hello bloggers tos\ay I am doing a blog post about Imagine so I have came up with a story to describe the picture I will show the picture at the end and then when you look at my blog you can comment of what that picture  looks like to you. Here is my story.


 My story.

Just imagine you can see to different things at the same time you have been looking sideways but each eye is on a different side of you can see a garden and a bus stop on each side. It is  a wonderful garden to look at I would love to have that garden at my house it also has a rainbow shining bright.This bus station looks icey like it has been in a snowstorm and it has flowers and icy snow. I think that the train has been glued to the floor because there its ice on the floor.


Here is the picture .




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.