Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Movie time.

Hello bloggers,Today I am going to be blogging about Movie time so why I did this was because it sounded different to all of the others.Why I would choose  to do it about the netball well my favourite people and celebrities are the netball players and I like them because they are good at their pissison. I would definitely  make a movie like this. I hope you like my canva and  please leave some feedback about  the design I have done and why you like it. Bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.