Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Are Processes

Hi bloggers, today I am blogging about are process with building. What I mean by building is that we made a bridge out of Popsicle sticks with tape and string but it has to be a certain amount of all of those things. 100 Popsicle sticks and a bit of tap and string. . We choose to do playtime bridge Photograph or Baby time and more.  What ? design would you choose and why ?.There is something about it we had to finish our math slides which we have finished. Me and Jorja are working on our bridge and we have got the bottom and a side . All of the Popsicle are colorful and cool. I think that me and Jorja made a great start to our bridge.
Please leave me some feedback about my blog post and maybe some improvements on our planning and what we need to add .
Here is a planning slide .

1 comment:

  1. kia ora olivia i really liked your blog post on your planing for math week slide and i think you should put more things inside your slide na Jazaky

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.