Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Super Cool Learning Goals

Hi Bloggers,
Today I am going to be blogging about My learning goals.I have worked really hard to make it Everyone had made one someone has not completed their one yet.
I Think everybody has done a great learning goals.The one thing that I got really excited when I got to choose how ever we wanted to design it.
I think that I could improve on Identifying the sentences for reading goals.
I think that for my writing goals I should make sure to improve properly then just looking at it. I think for my maths goals I could use division and chunking to help me with my work. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.