Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Home Learning.Traveling In A Tardis

Hi bloggers, today My blog post is about home learning as you can see from the title.It is about traveling in A tardis. if you do not know  I will show you  a picture on my next blog. I will explain what it is then I will show you next time so it is something  that  can take you  forward in time or backwards in time to make things better.I have done this  on a biteable because  the other options would not work for me.
Here is my biteable.
Please leave a comment.
Bye.



Take a trip in the TARDIS. on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.