Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Speech time.

Hello bloggers, Today I have got a blog about speech finals it was on Thursday The 22nd of August 2019 it was  really spectacular everybody speaks loud and clearly. One of my friends got into the finals so she got 2nd place. There was 3 in each age group year 1 ,year 2 ,year 3 ,year 4 ,year 5 ,year 6 ,year 7 ,year 8 and that is it. They are all great speackers.
My friend thought that maybe she could improve on her time and how loud she needs to speak so we can all hear her.
I have got some videos and some snaps to show you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.