Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

MY ROUTINE

This week I disided to do a timesheet of what I do on a school day . Have a look    






FIRST STEP.  Get out of bed 

SECOND STEP. Get out of my pjs 

THIRD STEP. Hoop into the shower 

FORTH STEP. Get out of the shower and get into my school uniform.

FIFTH STEP. Put my shoes on 

SIXTH STEP. Make my bed 

SEVENTH STEP. Go to make my lunch and put my lunch  my bag 

EIGHT STEP.  Eat breakfast and brush my teeth.    




THEN I CAN FINALLY GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!          

4 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    Great to see you blogging throughout your holidays. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! What have you been doing during the holidays?

    If you get bored at all, remember you can do the Summer Learning Journey activities, I'd love to see some more posts from you. :)
    Here is the URL for the activities if you ever have some spare time and want to join in.
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Until next time, happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks some much and the hoilidays were great how about yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Oliva your Morning Routine post is amazing you put a lot of detail into this post Great job! See you at school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much have a great hoilday

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.