Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

The Boy Who Flew

Hi Bloggers,
I am back with another blog .
Can you guess what I am writing about ?
Well I am writing another homework blog for you bloggers.
It is a book cover based on a book I have been reading to make my own cover for it.

I have made it on a Canva the website( if you do not have canva go to this link and sign in) Link to Canva
The book is based on a boy that wishes he could fly and he loves talking about magic.
I have created it based on....If you want to know what it is then you have to look at my image of it to see what you think I based it on. 
I'll give you a clue about it ( it has night in it)
It is a really good book I love reading it becuase it has lots of information about him and what his favourite things to do is. 
Hope you enjoy my book cover.
Also before you have a look at it 
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite part of the book?.





Image result for bye gifs



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.