Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Patchwork Quote Mosaic is..... You'll have to find out by reading my blog Post

Shalom Everyone,Which that is ''Hello'' in Hebrew 

S

Today I am going to be blogging about .....Patchwork Quote Mosaic I am going to explain what that is and show you what I created .
Keep reading to figure out what it is .

Here is mine 

So basically is a Google drawing( well it is optional to use a google drawing you don't have to ) filled with pictures that all have a meaning to a topic , so you might know that a couple weeks ago we did Personality tests and so now we are putting photos that are close to that meaning of our results.
So we put in quotes .
Have you ever Made a good Poster?
What is your favourite poster that you have made?


Hope you Enjoyed it !

Bye

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia
    Its me Lucy
    I really like this post
    I like all the nice quotes and pictures, they make the post interesting,
    I also like how you asked some questions that got me and other readers thinking.
    Maybe next time you could add in the instructions on how to make one.
    I also like how you hook the reader in with the title,
    If you have anytime you could look at my blog.

    Kind Regards
    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work girl!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.