Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

Counting, Counting zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz H.O.M.E .L.E.A.R.N.I.N.G ,12,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Shalom everyone,Today I am blogging about Home Learning , So for home learning I am counting all of the windows in my house.So I have counted all of the windows in my house and then doubled them, then x it by 2. So I did that and here is my results.

Results:

28 windows in 2 separate lounges.
3 windows in kitchen.
Bathroom 1 :2 windows.
Bathroom 2: 2 windows.
My bedroom : 4 windows.
Lachlan's/Brother Bedroom:2 windows.
My parents room: 10 windows.
My Parents walk in robe:1 window.
Toilet: 1 window.
Garage: 2 windows.

Total:
165 is the number it added up to when I doubled it and x it by two.

That is my home learning for this week .





DO NOT GO YET!!!

Questions:
What is your favourite curtain colour you have in your house?
Who many windows are in your house?.

Hope you enjoyed the blog post.







S


Search ResultsFeatured snippet fr

2 comments:

  1. Great work girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Olivia

    It's me Lucy from Yaldhurst School, Your best friend.
    I think your blog post is AWESOME!
    I really how you explaned everything really clearly and with a cool blue font style.
    Maybe Next time you could... Add a few more question and put your writing into paragraphs.

    My favourite color of curtain is probaly dark grey
    I'm pretty sure I have over 40 windows
    Do glass doors count?

    Kind Regards
    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.