Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

All About Me

Shalom Everyone , Today I am going to be introducing myself becuase I didn't at the start of the term.
My first name:Olivia
My age:10
My year level:6 .
My school history:So I have always been at Yaldhurst Model School ,I have been there since I was 5.
4 pics of me( one of them is with my friends)

Smile
Silly
                                         
                                                  Pucker lips
Gasp
With friends

Now get to know me a bit more
  1. Eggs or cereal?Cereal
  2. Milk or chocolate milk?Chocolate milk
  3. Coke or Pepsi?Coke
  4. Juice or water?Juice
  5. White or wholemeal?White
  6. Cake or donuts?Donuts
  7. Vanilla or chocolate?Chocolate
  8. Corn or peas?Corn
  9. Green beans or broccoli?Green beans
  10. Pancakes or waffles?Waffles
  11. Action movies or dramas?Drama
  12. Comedy or scary movies?Comedy
  13. Television or book?Television
  14. Paper book or Ebook?Paper book
  15. TVNZ or TV3?TV
  16. Cards or board games?Cards
  17. Dressing up or casual clothes?Casual
  18. Sneakers or jandals?Jandals
  19. Cars or trucks?Cars
  20. Soccer or hockey?Hockey
  21. Rugby or Netball?/Netball
  22. Hunting or fishing?Fishing
  23. Skiing or surfing?Skiing
  24. Xbox or PS?PS
  25. Multiplayer or single player?Multiplayer
  26. Walking or jogging?Walking
  27. Spring or Autumn?Autumn
  28. Winter or Summer?Summer
  29. Shower or bath?Bath
  30. Dog or cat?Dog
  31. Night owl or early riser?Night Owl
  32. Long or short hair?Short Hair
  33. Shy or outgoing?outgoing
  34. Draw or read?Draw
  35. When hanging toilet paper, over or under?Over

  1. Age you first started at Yaldhurst Model School - 5
  2. Middle name - Clare
  3. Favourite colour - Yellow
  4. Favourite song - Roxanne
  5. Number of siblings - 1
  6. Favourite sport - Netball
  7. Best birthday party you have had - Henna
  8. Best birthday party you have been to - Mine
  9. Favourite animal - Dog
  10. Favourite food - Burritos
  11. Age you first flew in a plane - 4
  12. Been on a boat?Yes
  13. Been on a train?Yes
  14. Can speak another language?No
  15. Best talent?Shooting Hoops

Her is a avatar of me for you to see what I look like in cartoon.





Hope you enjoyed my blog post
DO NOT GO YET

Before you go I need to ask some questions, What is your favourite colour?, What is your favourite food?,
Here is a challenge for you why don't you copy and paste all of the questions I then you can do it on your
blog,
Then on your comment on this blog post can be a link to that blog post about the questions so then
I can have a look at it when I do my blog comments.

Happy blogging.


Bye 😃

3 comments:

  1. Hey Olivia,its me you friend.
    I love reading and knowing a little bit more about you.
    I love to know that you like playing netball ( Even know I already new that ) and lots of other call things.

    Next time you could take the gaps out and then it would be shorter.

    ( But you should of seen briars there were about 100 e just the letter e )

    But anyway great blog post.

    BYE!!
    MYKIALA YMS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i copied and pasted by accident

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.