Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

Every heard of something fun to do with maths well I have!

Shalom Everyone, So if you are wondering by the title I have found something that is revolving around maths I was unbelievable when I heard it too. Stay tuned to find out what is it is. 

So as you guys might know I don't like maths , I am quite good at it but just not the best at it. SO then the teachers found something and it is so fun and it involves math.Here is the name

  Mathletics 

So that's what the name is , now I am going to tell you about it down below
   ↧   
So it is a Maths game that you have an avatar you can change also you go against people in the whole world, in your class, in your school. and you can play different kind of games but my class has been doing live mathletics and then you earn points if you win a game or if you even lose a game you get points into your weekly jar. You also get assigned tasks from your teachers like if you need to focus on some problem solving then your teachers put assigned task on there.

So before you get into the game and tasks your teachers need to login to it and make you usernames to put in so you can play, So if you want to do it then you have to ask your teachers if that can be your next step in class.

Here is A link to the login page
Link

Here is a picture of what it looks like when you are logged on
   ↧ 
You won't have the same name or school/class as me but oyu will have your name school/class

Hope oyu enjoyed this blog post.
Bye!


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see that there is more than one way to foster a love of mathematics. I suspect there will be plenty of people to compete againsts over the coming four weeks. Well done Olivia for taking up the challenge.

    I have trouble finding an avatar as they do not have enough wrinkles to represent me.

    I look forward to reading about your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr Robertson ( sorry for the late reply). I don't think do have wrinkles well good luck and keep trying till you find the wrinkles.
      Bye

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.