Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

The Splashes, The Water What Fun !

Hello Blogger world,
I'm back in blogger,
Today I have something cool to share with you about swimming.Your about to find out how out class swimming went hold onto your seatbelts it's going to be a  bumpy thrill of a ride.If you want to know more keep reading so you don't miss out on anything.Soon you'll find out about the Swimming and you will be able to comment .
C'mon, let - roll!.


Overall I have had great fun at swimming with our instructores.
I loved doing swimming lessons becuase we got to do freestyle and like doing mushrooms in the pool.

I hope you liked my blog post stay tune to my other blog post.
What is your favourite kind of swimming? Do you do swimming at your school ?.

Bye.


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.