Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

What Beautiful Clouds

Hello bloggers,Today I am going to tell you about My Awesome Homework but is is not a boring homework its very nature like .

 So it was about looking at the sky and seeing what shape of clouds you can see in the sky my result are down below so stay tune to those. Enjoy My blog and comment your favorite part.

What is your favorite Animal? Why do you like it?

What I saw:

Dog drinking water

Dragon flying

Puppies

People.

Bye Bloggers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.