Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Pancakes are Yummy! and So are Sauces With it.

Hello Blogger World,
Today I am blogging about Saucy Science and ......Pancake Day!
So today it is Pancake day So our class got to have Pancakes .
We are celebrating pancake day becuase It is the time to celebrate it and we'd celebrate days that are important.
SO I am going to explain the story of why there is a Pancake day so enjoy it. 

The story about Pancake day is :
So Jesus died in easter and the was coming from the forty days would start today so people who lived in Religion countries would not eat or drink for 40 days till easter becuase that was when jesus died so that day fell apart a bit.
That is the Story of Pancake day.
What is your favorite thing to have on your Pancakes?
Have you ever made Pancakes?





Bye have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.