Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

I am A Leader... Well I am going to become One!

Hello Everyone,
How are You Today?.
Well I am good and excited to share what happened on my blog today.
So we went to PALS which stands For (Physical Activity Leader.)
Which is were  Year groups get nominated from schools to go to learn how to be a leader around little children .

This is what we Would do with the little kids.
So we go round the classes with the Young ones and take them outside for some games so we teach them a game and we play it with them .

So I have a DLO for you to see ,Hope you enjoy it.
What is Your favourite game to Play?
How do you play it?.











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.