Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Activity 2: Exploring Our Roots

Hi bloggers, Today I am blogging about my pepeha  for the Summer learning Journey activities for Emma coming into our class to show us about Summer Learning Journey.There was all of these activities that we choose from and I choose The Pepeha because it sounded easy and I was capable to do becuase I had done one before. I did some of it about myself to show the pepeha properly. I did it in english so that you could read it if you did not speak other language.
Here is an image about my work.
Feedback: Please give me feedback on what your favourite thing to do is.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia!


    My name is Gabriel, and I am part of this years Summer Learning Journey team. I will be commenting on your amazing posts over the summer. It is such a wonderful experience to be able to read your blog. Its great to see that you have started off strong!

    Great to read your Pepeha :) It was so kind of you to write it in English. Do you speak any other languages at home? if so what languages are they?

    To make your work even more awesome next time you can include a picture that is related to what your writing about :)

    Looking forward to reading more of your awesome blogs!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabriel , I am thankful for you to comment on my blog ( Thank You ). I do not speak any other languages at home I only speak english Great Question! . Thanks so much from Olivia.
      I look forward to hearing from you again.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.