Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Or New Game Crossover

Hi bloggers, Today I am blogging about the new game Crossover.It is a new game that we get if we complete all of our work for the day. What you do is  you have team and you have to get to the other side but your hole team has to get there first but you can get tagged by the other team then you have to sit down, there is also a  safe zone that you can stand in to be safe and you can stay in there as long as you want . The team that gets to the other side first wins.

Feedback : What is your favourite game and Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.