Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Lifting a tree.

Hello bloggers, 

Today I am am blogging about three different things we have been doing (well what we have done). First I will start off with  lifting the tree , so we were lifting a tree because it had fell down and we did not want the younger kids play with it and get injured if it get dropped on their fingers.It was a really long tree that had fallen down and it was really heavy down the big end  of the trunk because of the weight. We got lots of help to lift the tree we put it by the staff car park for the army trucks to come into our school.
Here are some photos.













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.