Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Street Art.

Hello bloggers, How are You?. I am blogging about Street art that we have been working on in the past few weeks at school. We have been studying arts based on Banksy and Keith haring.We have filled in workbooks about street art we looked at some photos on Keith and Banksy . When we went through all of the slides and filled them in . At the end we have to create our own street art on a piece of paper inspired by Keith Haring or Bansky so I choose Keith Haring because he has a lot of action and characters in the art and great big colours. But banksy does like portraits of people and not much colour to it.
Here are some photos of the artists work.
Enjoy!.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.