Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Speed dating a book.

Hello Bloggers, Today I am blogging about speed dating a book. So if you do not know what that is it is so it is where we have heaps of books all over the tables and you have music on and you have to walk around the tables and when the music stops you have to pick up a book and look at it and then you have a 1 min to read it and then you write on your piece of paper to say what the title is and the author and then your first impression for the book and a bit what it is about the you give a out of 5 star rating. You would only have to look at five books  and fill in thed sheet.I choose the book Hatchet it is about survival and this little boy.
I have some pictures of what we did.
Hope you like them.
Feedback: I want some feedback on what is your favourite book and why?.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.