Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

What PINK SHIRT day means !!!!!!!

KIA Ora Readers
Today I am talking about what pink shirt day means . Pink shirt day is where you wear a pink shirt to your school.
Way back in the past people thought that pink was a great colour ,but the boys thought that it was to much of a girl colour.The boys had finally agree that they could wear pink for only one day. Pink shirt day is also about anti bullying the pink will go against all of the bully in the world . Hear is a canva.
Please leave a comment.




2 comments:

  1. Hello Olivia I really think you had a blog post about pink shirt day. I ager that boys did not like pink and they though it was just a girls colour. I have used canva before but never put it on a blog post. I have a qustoun what is your favrite colour and why?
    From Angel-Mey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia
    My name is Terapi I am from Pt England School. I love your writing that you have done it is all about anti bullying. I think Pink Shirt Day is very fun and their is no bullying so it is bullying free.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.