Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

My Free wright Including candies

Hello bloggers this blog post is about my free write it is going to explain a lot about candy it even has evil candies in it. t is about this candy girl were she is on a hunt to find her way out of this candy maze that she is trapped in but at the end of it she finds her way back to her home . 
Please leave a comment.


The Mystery Maze Of Candy & the evil candy s
Sitting on the piece of liquorice I was picking it of like grass it was raspberry flavoured. I could feel crumbles of sherbet on the ground I liking it off there that sounds gross but i am aloud to because i am in Candy Land but I in a maze of candy I am trying to find a way out to lollipop world it is amazing.

I walked up to a little door but I looked around myself there evil lollipops well i think they are they have tennis rackets there was 5 of them but there 3 doors in front of me .


 I did the only i could do eeny meeny miny moe it landed on door number 2 the pink one so I opened and fell down to a portal then i could see all of the other doors up the top but they were all the same places no matter what door I looked down oh no…

There was cotton candy clouds that I was about to fall into 123 KABOOM onto the clouds I had seen that I was in a different I could see that I was in a different world I fell from the  clouds but before I did that I got some cotton candy from the clouds.  

I was heading to some ice cream my favourite flavour cookies and cream I face planted into  it was like I was in a candy mountain and I was that was unexpected oh and if you wanted to no my name it is Madison the cotton candy fairy but i can not fly well not yet for now .   

Leaping off to find a way out of the candy mountain it was sparkling like gold it was so shiny I wanted to eat all in one go but would never go fat every again.




I see something over the big dump of candy oh my gosh it my candy house i have not seen it in 1000 years it was so beautiful but the gardens were getting a bit dry get it they were lollipop flowers all different colours i leaped over there. I got to the house i opened the door …
To be continued...
Find out in the next paragraph.

Home sweet home
As soon as i open the door i see my favourite couch made out of cotton candy  it off . It was coming to the end of the story before the y ends i need to light the fire. That is the end of the story of the evil lollipops and the mystery maze also remember the candies.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.