Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

Burger day !!!!!!!!!

Kia ora this blog post is about BURGER DAY. Burger day is about when you have a burger and you get to have it for lunch but I think that we are the only school that does it we had to pick are toppings on it. I felt really good when I had my burger because I could  taste the fat patty.The people that supplied the burgers was the PTA.The PTA helps with all of the fundraising that we do at school we have about twelve mums and dads that help and that are in the PTA. I really think that my burger was really Delicious  I would definitely have that kind of burger again  I loved it. Hope you like it.
Please leave a comment . 



The things I had in my burger is...


Hope you Enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia
    my name is Laolao and im from point england school I really like your blog post about burger day it really makes me hungry and it sounds really cool that your school has burger day.(I also made a blog post about burgers too there Is also a picture you can look at.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laolao thank you so much for commenting on my blog I love how you put in your own blog about burgers love it.


    Bye
    From OLivia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.