Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Lets see what is going on in my Classroom well level 2 .

Shalom everyone , It's your girl Olivia Hope your day's been good even better when you read the rest of this blog post!.So today I am going to be telling you about how my learning has been going when it has been Level 2 in my classroom at school and how I feel about it.Buckle your seat belts and get ready to ride on the Blogger coaster, today you will be exploring how my days at school have been going so lets get to it!.


How My class is going in Level 2! on Biteable.


So I have had a great time and I have enjoyed being at school
I hope you all liked it .
Questions: What your favourite thing about school?, What school do oyu go to?, are you at school in level 2? .

Have a good day 
Bye !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Olivia P!
    This is a amazing blog post one of the best in the west! ( HAHA )
    I loved how you have add some amazing blog post words and the BLOGGER COASTER!
    It is amazing I loved it so much.

    Next time you could add a DLO ( I know you havent finshed it )

    Anyway this is an amazing blog post!

    BYE!!

    MYKIALA YMS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.