Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

How My online distancing is going ! ( Part 2 )

Hello bloggers, It's your girl Olivia !.

Sorry I haven't been blogging but I am finally doing Part 2 , so let's get into it !

So for Part two this is the writing part and I would love to share it with you,so for writing this week we have been doing this anzac day workbook(  we started it last week ) So i would love to show oyu a picture of some stories I have done on the topics.
So how it works we  have 5 different topics and we choose one each day and you have at least do all of the topics not just one , in the topics there are activities and you do one every day for 8 days , so I am going to show you 2 of my stories.
Here they are.

Questions : What is your favourite thing about Anzac day ?, What is your favorite flower? 
Hope you enjoyed BYE!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.