Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Our visitor

Hi bloggers, today I am back and I am blogging about our visitor someone came in to share a book. She is a book writer and she rights new zealand books that are based in New Zealand. Her name was Karyn Wilson and her illistratore was Jessica Walters she was doing all of the pictures. Karyn only came. Karyn has her own website so you should go and check it out I will put the link right here.
link for website.
I hope you like this. here are some photos of our time and what she explained about.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia
    My name is Marlin and I'm a year 7 student at Grey Main School and I just wanted to say that this blog post was awesome. I loved how you put the link to Karyn Wilson and her illustrator Jessica Walters website those look like cool books. Have you read one of her books? I also liked how you put all those pictures.
    your sincerely
    Marlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marlin Thanks for commenting on my blog.I Have not read one of her books but I have listened to her read it to me.
      Thanks For Commenting.
      😊😊😊

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.