Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Blog Tracking

Hi bloggers, Today I am blogging about my blog tracking. It is where I am calculating all of my friends blog posts and I see how much they have done in 2018 and 2019. I have gotten up to 78 blog post and my friends got down to 40 some of them. I did this on google sheets.  I enjoyed adding all of them together and to see how much I have done .

Me Olivia have done 20.8% which is 78 blog post.
Renae Has done16.8% Which is 55 blog post
Delilah Has done 18.7% Which is 58 blog post
Laura Has done 11.0% Which is 40 blog post 
Jorja Has done 12.2% Which is 45 blog post 
Lucy Has done 20.5%  Which is 75 blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.