Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

My Poetry

Hello bloggers Today I'm going to be blogging about my poetry .So in class we have had  a little bit of poetry . I write a poem that I am really proud of. I think I have done a really cool poem it includes lots of rhyming amd lots of similes. for are poems we have looked at Pie Corbett poems,Valerie Bloom,Last Jhon Kitchen. We have are poems based on them we read their poems then we write our own.My Poem Is called If I had Wings .I have published my poem on canva so that it is nice and decorated. You should check out some poems from all of the people that I menshind.I hope you like my poem.
Please leave some feedback on what kind of poem you would write and why?.
Bye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.