Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Wishes ( Home Learning )

Hello bloggers today I have been working on my home work I have done a home learning blog about Wishes the whishes home learning Wishes is where you say what your wishes were and why you wanted to have those wishes I each ahd to ask each family member what would there two wishes be and why . I really enjoyed it because I got to ask my family and I loved their thoughts about it. I think that it wasn't hard at all I decided that I Would write it on a google docs so I would not forget anything. If you are wondering what I did it on i did it on a biteable and made everybody a page that had there thoughts on each page then at the end I put in some music. Then I was finished.
It will be published right hear↓↓↓↓↓↓
                                                                        Please leave a comment.
Wishes on Biteable.

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.