Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Class Trip To Town

Hi bloggers ,this blog post is about ae trip to town.My class went on a trip to town and we went there for innovation to look at all of the different buildings and go for a tour at the new library in town  Turangna. I think that the new library is amazing I Love it I think that all of you should go to the new library. After we went the library and had a tour we went to the Margaret Mahy Park to have lunch there and to have a little play there. After that we went to the library again but we went to the imagination station to build the city out of lego.Then We went back to school we finished.
Here is a slide to show all of the photos.
Please leave a comment.


BYE BYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.