Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

My Subject ( Home Learning )

Kia Ora bloggers this week my blog post is about my subject so what we had to do is write a subject that you made up and then you had to say why you should have that subject in atchel class.My subject that you will see in my slide it has got to subject that are used in atchel school one of them you mite not do at your school but that was my subject for that. 

Question : What is your favourite subject and why ? please leave a comment  





bye bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.