Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Adulting

Hey there bloggers this week for my home work i am  doing adulting I decided to do it on a biteable it is were I put some of my thoughts of what I would do for one day being a n adult and my mum and dad would have to be ak id for a day so that is what is . Question what would you do if you were an adult for the day? or if you are in adult then what would you do in child world  ?  if you want to answer those questions then you have to reply a comment .
Hope you like it .




Adulting on Biteable.







                                                                    Hope you liked it  bye 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your informative post!!!
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.