Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Colour day

Hi bloggers this blog post is about the lock down that we had a couple weeks ago it was a terible thing that happend but that is past so we can continue with are lifes. A week after the lock down are hole school went in bright colours and we brung money to give it to the people that lost there families some people brung 20 dollar notes and some just coins we drawed a love heart that we can put are money on the lines of it. we drawed alot of designs and words like saying . At 1.30  past lunchtime we went out to the court and brung the art that we had created for the people that lost familes so everybody in the school came out and stood in a oval shape and stand for 2 minutes in silence and then we sat down and lisened to some people that were emochinal. After we did that we all stand up and showed are art that we did so everybody could see it . So that is how are friday was.
Please leave a comment.
What one was your favourite design ?
Here are some photos to show you what we did.





Thank you for looking at my blog post. Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.